|In your thought leadership strategy, I can support your organization with:
- Identifying (or clarifying!) your company’s novel viewpoint
- Aligning your novel viewpoint to your vision, strategy, identity and culture.
- Inspiring members and stakeholders to support your novel point of view
- Measuring your thought leadership and outcomes
In company presentations
- Is thought leadership one of your key objectives? But, do you feel that you don’t have sufficient insight into what a thought leadership strategy actually entails?
- Do you need some practical examples that can inspire your team?
- Or do you want to know more about the benefits it can create for your organization?
If you are looking for guidance and inspiration in steering your thoughts about thought leadership, contact me for a company presentation. I regularly offer presentations for Management Teams, corporate communication teams, or cross-sectional teams (both in English and in Dutch). During the presentation you can expect the following from me:
- An explanation of what thought leadership is (and what it isn’t!)
- An outline of the key steps to pursuing thought leadership (based on The Thought Leadership FrameworkTM )
- Examples from companies who have pursued a thought leadership strategy
- Examples of relevant outcomes of thought leadership
- A continuous discussion on the implications this all has for your organization/team.
My book on Thought Leadership: